Recent content by poopy

1. P

NAD M28 Seven Channel Power Amplifier Review

I ordered a unit with 7 channels in November for HT use. We agreed delivery for some time in February. Haven't heard anything back yet.... I'm curious to know if there are other people on the forum who also ordered a multichannel amp from Apollon Audio.
  2. P

Okto dac8 stereo DAC Review

Thanks a lot for checking! And this is not specific to the USB input, this also works with AES/EBU inputs? Looks like I'm going to order one next week :p
  3. P

Would you be in a position to confirm (see posts above) that 1 input could be assigned to multiple outputs by using the routing submenu? Thanks
  4. P

When did you order yours by the way?
  5. P

I saw this part in the manual. To me, it's not clear.
  6. P

Thanks for checking. Where did you see on the manual that one can assign multiple outputs to a single input?
  7. P

No problem, thanks for having tried! :)
  8. P

Problem solved ! Thanks
  9. P

Thanks that's good to know!
  10. P

Is it an internal board?
  11. P

I may see a problem with that.The outputs are not exact duplicate of one single output since the digital-analogue conversion is done separately for each input.
  12. P

Mark may be able to do that: https://www.markgrantcables.co.uk/
  13. P

Can’t we just use a 4 to 1 XLR cable to connect the XLR sockets?
  14. P

Last night I went through all the posts form the thread dedicated to the dac8 pro. One post of Okto Research drew my attention particularly. Pavel was explaining how to get performances similar to the dac8 stereo when using the dac8 pro for stereo only: ‘The easiest way is just to simply...
  15. P

No worries, I understood your point. It’s just I don’t want to have to switch on a computer just to listen to music.
Top Bottom