Recent content by Pojjo73

1. P

Topping E70 Stereo DAC Review

who are u to judge?. i am fascinated by the replies of some of you in regard to my subjective opinion. You're all like ''i am the allmighty dac experienced boss around here''. Have a nice day
  2. P

So ...you're actually saying: as long as a dac measures very good or supurb and is fully transparent any will sufice?. Tell me then why you should buy , If price wouldn't matter , a dac that costs €100,- or a dac that costs €2000,- if they are somewhat equal in transparency and measurements?.
  3. P

getting tired of the new dac's and spec's. I love to listen to my music instead of reading charts and measurements........how 'bout you?. It's nice to have a top of the charts dac. But in the end the only thing that counts is the end result , meaning : how does it sound?. have a nice day
  4. P

Thoughts on SMSL D-6 DAC?

Hello , found this very interesting to read about the differences between Balanced vs Unbalanced. I always use unbalanced btw https://www.headphonesty.com/2019/05/balanced-vs-unbalanced-audio-connections/ Read , reflect and decide for yourself ps : awaiting the test results of the SMSL D-6 ...
Top Bottom