Recent content by Poiram

1. P

Solution for I2S over HDMI

thank for your nice " Welcome " you people are giving me here (i am sarcastic, but it’s hard to measure sarcasm). I just ask a simple question, you shoot me with measuments and other stories. I am sorry for you, I am not listening to sinusoidal wave forms but to music, witch is more complex. Oh...
  2. P

I don't wan't to be tag as a reviewer, I am now just an happy audiophile who enjoy good music and good recording. Have a good day
  3. P

to be honest I had the chance to try the Pink Faun I2s on my PC and I was not impress at all. It's quite different with the RPI and a Cheap DIGI+ I2s, much better,
  4. P

Thanks, I really appreciate your help
  5. P

Thanks for your welcome. Actually I have a RPI with a I2S hifiberri digi+, it’s cheap and does not work propely with DSD as advertised, but the difference in sound if I compare with USB is very significant, at least on my sound system. ( Holo Audio May Dac, Classé audio amp and preamp and Sonus...
  6. P

Hi, I am looking for solution for I2S over HDMI. My 2 choices are a Raspberry Pi with Ian Canada modules (FifoPi Ma mkll and HdmiPi Mk ll) or a Singxer SU-2, some one as had the chance to compare? thanks
Top Bottom