Recent content by Plugandplay

1. P

WiiM Mini Review (Streamer)

Ah, it was down to about £125 in the UK when I looked maybe yesterday but not anymore unfortunately. I assumed you needed and android device for Chromecast… ‍‍ Sometimes the sync is okay with AirPlay from VLC eg to Sonos, other times its terrible but yeah, sometimes I just want to have a video...
  2. P

Thanks, I don’t have an Android device so that’s unlikely but there is a decent discount on the Pro at the moment… It’s a combination of having a bunch of WAV and FLAC files on my phone but also wanting decent audio if, say, I want to play a video on my iPhone but cast the audio to my hi-fi...
  3. P

Yes, files already stored on my phone. Will this play files stored on the phone via the WiiM app at higher quality than AirPlay then?
  4. P

Hi, apologies if this has been discussed already but searching for exact information is a little difficult and I’m pretty new to these topics! I’m tempted by this device as an inexpensive way to stream audio services via Toslink to a DAC. If I also want to occasionally use Airplay to stream...
Top Bottom