Recent content by Phantomuser

1. P

Denon PMA-600NE Integrated Amplifier Review

On my Denon 600ne Bass and treble controls work on both analog and digital sources. Direct must be switched Off. Send it back if they don't work
  2. P

Denon PMA-600NE Integrated Amplifier Review

I have a bedroom system with a pma600 driving kef ls50 metas , I think it sounds great. Yes my Sabaj A30a amp does sound better but it's not night and day and its one analog input is quite hissy. the Denon is useful to me .. a proper remote a rec out and lots of inputs . It doesn't sound at...
  3. P

Denon PMA-600NE Smells

No smell here! well if you put your nose on the top of the amp maybe just a tiny whiff of electronics but I don't do that so totally fine. my Denon pma600 is in my bedroom powering kef ls50 metas with a kc62 sub. it sounds fabulous from the bed!
  4. P

Show us your vintage cassettes!

Wow what an mazing collections of tapes! Decades ago I ..allegedly.. worked in record retail and used to love copying records and making my own greatest hits tapes .I had an Aiwa ad6900 that worked hard , filling hundreds of TDK sa 90s . then I moved up / sideways to a nakamichi 600 , I...
  5. P

WiiM Pro - Review & Measurements (Streamer)

interesting,I don't have any AudioCast devices , only wiim pro and wiim mini. Have you listened to your wiim device using the AudioCast app?
  6. P

WiiM Pro - Review & Measurements (Streamer)

Curious ,I just installed AudioCast on my huawei phone to check it out. AudioCast looks almost Identical to the wiim app! Strangely I think it sounds even better than the wiim app ?? Is it possible? I've played from my Nas, Spotify and about to try YouTube. Could be power of suggestion , it...
  7. P

Nice turntables. Attached picture is an absolute requirement.

Beautiful turntables you guys have ! Here's my humble offering, a vintage 1984 Harman T60, stock itto arm with an AT 440lm cartridge. The T60 sits on 4 aliexpress spring feet . These spring feet totally Cured the feedback problem I had with it when playing my Phantom 105s speakers loud. Phono...
  8. P

has any company ever made "hi-fi" plastic cased speakers?

Devialet speakers are plastic...and sound fantastic. I couldn't resist
  9. P

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review

I have the qudilix too, it has more than enough power for the zeros in single ended out , even set to 1 volt out is enough to deafen Actually I have 2 pairs of zeros here and was pleased and surprised to find the qudilix will drive them Both in parallel without a worry .
  10. P

I know, I just ordered a second pair ...just in case I lose these ...they are too good!
  11. P

I'm using Comply 500 tips and they also work well for me , I can listen for hours now too. Ive found giving them a little squeeze before putting them in and voila .. great sound and they stay put!
  12. P

Wow , what a great result and so cheap! I ordered a pair from amazon. Should work well with my topping g5 I just hope they stay put in my ears unlike all the other iems Ive bought.
  13. P

Topping G5 Review (Portable DAC & HP Amp)

I have the g5 and it sounds fricken superb! Having the line in is proving to be more useful than I thought too . The only other headphone amp I have that sounds as good as the G5...maybe?.. possibly? better is my E1DA power dac .But the powerdac needs a tangle of wires and an external...
  14. P

Topping DX5 Review (DAC & HP Amp)

I was one of the 3? folk that reported the update loop problem here. i bought my Dx5 from Amazon so return was super fast and easy. I couldn't find another device that did everything quite as well as the dx5 and I like the form factor so I just bought another dx5. No problem at all so far ...
Top Bottom