Recent content by Papillon

1. P

Puritan Audio PSM156 Review (AC Filter)

Thanks a lot for your answer. I am concerned though that the smps power supply then sends noise on the circuit which can't be something beneficial. but perhaps it's not that important
  2. P

Puritan Audio PSM156 Review (AC Filter)

Hello I have a device with smps power Connected on the psm156, we noticed that it was sending noise to the other sockets of the psm! Measures with an emi line meter I don’t know if this is normal
  3. P

Apollon Audio Class-D Amp Build Quality

Boxem makes nice cases too. They have fewer choices though and focuses only on Purifi modules
  4. P

Still don’t see anything on the website
  5. P

I can’t see them on your website
  6. P

Review and Measurements of Benchmark AHB2 Amp

Thanks a lot Keith for the answer! indeed that's what I expect too...I should receive an ahb2 for test soon. i'll compare it with my Boxem Purifi that I have at home for the moment on some songs I know very well.
  7. P

Review and Measurements of Benchmark AHB2 Amp

is there any difference that can be heard by a human between this AHB2 and some excellent Purifi implementation like Boxem or Apollon?
  8. P

Amplifier for arbitrary speakers?

indeed, that's a relevant question, the Boxem is quite less expensive
  9. P

NAD M23 VS NCore500 A/B test

Indeed The real interesting test would be to compare the boxem 4215 and the nad m23…
  10. P

Recommendation for new amp/pre-amp to B&W 804D3

What did you choose finally? I have the same question even though i have already decided to buy a selekt dsm Now i need to test internal 50w amp or adding a Boxem 4512
  11. P

McIntosh Class D

What’s the conclusion of hifi news? They liked it?
  12. P

What’s the difference between the pnc1200 and pet950 in term of sound?
  13. P

NAD M23

Is that nad m23 superior to amps like Apollon audio now working with the newest 1et7040sa?
Top Bottom