Recent content by Pan

1. P

Topping A30Pro Review (Balanced Headphone Amp)

Yes, RCA input can only bypass RCA (unblanaced) out. If you want bypass to balanced out, you need to XLR (Balanced) as input.
  2. P

I see, points noted. EDITED: I A/B by connecting Right channel to D30Pro and Left channel to A30pro using TS converter. There are differences in sound, and here are my findings RIGHT. Volume slightly lower and smoother/warmer LEFT. Volume slightly louder, clearer, more treble, and to my...
  3. P

It's working. I have been using it for 1 month without issue. The TS adapter will convert the TRS output to unbalanced, this is by design.
  4. P

I already have a good RCA cable. I bought TS to RCA converter like this
  5. P

I have A and D 30Pro stacks. Initially my setup was OPTION 1 D30Pro=> A30Pro(XLR) D30Pro=>KEF LS50W(RCA) -Set D30Pro output to both XLR and RCA(Blanced and Unbalanced) Being a bit OCD, I prefer D30Pro to have ONLY XLR output, I guess this makes D30Pro signal cleaner without RCA(unbalanced)...
  6. P

Topping D30Pro Review (Balanced DAC)

I'm keeping this if this is a software issue and it can be solved by firmware. Thank you for replying in this forum, much appreciate your support.
  7. P

Sometimes it takes 3 to 4 hours to appear.
  8. P

Sounds exactly like mine.
  9. P

I can reproduce it easily. I'm using Macbookpro, set 384khz in midi, play Spotify and YouTube for few minutes to 15 minutes. Sample as per link, you can hear hissing at the background and when it pause it. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LEkleiiMwsySk3z3-m65Ba0fdPBuwBiX/view?usp=drivesdk
  10. P

Anyone else having 384kHz playback full of noise? I'm having the same noise issue with my 2 weeks old D30pro. Is this normal? I'm using it on 3 MacbookPro, different USB-A to USB-C converter and different USB-A to USB-B cable.
  11. P

I have tried putting on top and bottom. I end up putting it on top cause when it is at the bottom, D30pro gets hot.
  12. P

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Woopss, sorry! I Googled and didn't aware this is a L30 thread. Anyway, I read the manual, and you are right, XLR input won't bypass sound to RCA. So, I connect the RCA output to D30 Pro instead and use the remote control to switch either RCA output or XLR output. I'm not a remote guy, but if...
  13. P

xDuoo XA-10 Review (DAC and Headphone Amp)

I changed my mind and got myself A30 Pro and D30 Pro stack. I'm a happy man.
  14. P

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Hi, I got A30 pro and D30 pro stack. They are connected via XLR cables only(no RCA). My question is can I use A30 pro RCA bypass to my active speaker (KEF LS50W)? I have these connected, but there are no sound from my LS50W.
  15. P

xDuoo XA-10 Review (DAC and Headphone Amp)

Thanks. I am considering to purchase this. Should I?
Top Bottom