Recent content by pallas

1. P

Cheap and light DAP for sports?

A few weeks ago I dug out my old SanDisc Sansa Clip+ and installed the Rockbox OS. Now it has a much better display theme (more info) and also plays FLAC. And has a clip. :D As mentioned the DAC isn't SOTA, but really not bad at all. And for sports premium sound quality isn't the main point, I...
  2. P

Review and Measurements of Topping NX4 DSD Dac and Portable Headphone Amplifier

Meanwhile I have put together a set-up that pleases my eye more than BlueTack... :cool: The NX4 DSD is attached with velcro and the phone holder is made of soft TPU material, so both units can be removed easily if I want to use them individually.
  3. P

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/FIIO-ML06-Micro-to-Micro-USB-Data-Cable-for-Q1-Q5-X5III/32893431173.html?spm=a2g0s.8937460.0.0.3c8a2e0eQ5CIlH...
  4. P

A small follow up on the battery. As I expected, the battery of the NX4 DSD can be found online, should a replacement be needed: Battery
  5. P

Haven't read about the magnets, but that's not something I was thinking of. Still good to know that it would be a bad idea... Bluetack might work on my phone, but then again we have all these high-tech and nicely designed devices and then stick them together with Bluetack... :oops:
  6. P

Based on this review here I have bought the NX4 about 2 weeks ago. I'm really pleased with the audio quality, had the Dragonfly Red before and I'd say the NX4 is quite a step above. As for a dead battery - I'm pretty sure the NX4 will run if plugged into a USB power source also if the battery...
Top Bottom