Recent content by Paccidat

1. P

Anyone Europeans here who built the LXmini?

It is about reflections , so yes the first reflective surface. But it is not law written in stone, it will just give better results. It will also sound fine closer to that " wall" , but is may be less spatial.
  2. P

4 channel amplification: which 3eaudio option to choose..

That's an interesting proposition. I have the 10x4 miniDSP and indeed selling that would make some money free for these amps. I would however need to add a preamp of some sort because I now have the ability to switch between different (analog and digital ) sources via the remote. Also I am not...
  3. P

4 channel amplification: which 3eaudio option to choose..

Please Advise on choice: I have done a lot of reading in more than a lot of threads and forums to answer the question what could be the best way to power my LX-mini's without breaking the bank. (I know ncores would be ideal, but would not pass the W.A.F. pricewise) I am now looking at some...
  4. P

Yes, that is exacly one of the ways I use them. In a "hard" L-shaped room with little to no damping they area fine, but it could be better with some more absorbing surfaces. However be sure to place them away from the walls at a minimum of 0.8, ideally 1 meter. I use them for TV as well and...
  5. P

Which TPA3255 amp do you recommend?

Hello fellow enthousiasts I am looking for a good option to "feed" my Linkwitz LX minis. For that I will need 4 channel amplification. Currently i use 4 TPA3118 based mini modules. It is fine but somewhat edgy, for this setup. So I am looking for something else. On my quest i found a number...
  6. P

I live "north" from you and built the LX521magic kit from germany. Excellent fabrication quality en rather easy to build. Be sure to get suitable glue . I used soudal Fix-all Turbo after 3 failed attempts with other glue. It is well worth the while! It sounds really great! (I used a flowerpot...
  7. P

Ebay TPA 3255 4 channel amp

Update: I will post this in the appropriate thread. Sorry for the noise Hello fellow enthousiasts I am looking for a good option to "feed" my Linkwitz LX minis. For that I will need 4 channel amplification. Currently i use 4 TPA3118 based mini modules. It is fine but somewhat edgy, for this...
  8. P

3e Audio SY-DAPx002 TPA3250/TPA3255 DSP Amplifier

Hello Sir, I may buy this amp but will factor in replacing the Opamp from the go. Which version of the NE5532 would you choose? There a number of variants suitable for Dip8
Top Bottom