Recent content by Pabloaguas

1. P

Review and Measurements of Schiit Yggdrasil V2 DAC

Yes, it measures bad but how does it sound? Subjectively? They must be doing something right because there wouldn’t be so many audiophiles doing subjective listening tests and absolutely preferring these sadly distorted ladder dacs over any perfectly testing sigma delta DAC out there…
  2. P

dbx DriveRack VENU360 Review (audio processor)

Well, in the absence of a user's forum... does anyone have any ideas about the following issue: When I change the clock from internal to external in utilities, and then press the back button it gets stuck on that page and has a pupup saying the the clock was changed to external but there is no...
  3. P

Not sure if this is the right forum for asking technical questions about the driverack... I did an internet search for a users forum but I couldn't seem to find anything. If there is a users forum please someone post a link.
  4. P

Well, I removed the said capacitors and subjectively, it seems to sound better. I however can't seem to find replacement caps that are the right dieletric, value, voltage and are the 1mm size... looked all over digikey. Maybe HK is putting the wrong ones in because the right ones can't be had...
  5. P

Ok... well, here it goes... the great micro-capacitor extraction... I'm just going off of what was posted in this forum... I have no real way of measuring the before and after... but I do have the 'newer' model in question. I purchased it new for half-off $ from ProAudioStar so maybe this fact...
  6. P

I use a Canare BCJ-XP-TRA Impedance Transformer to go from the 75ohm SPDIF to the 110 ohm AES...
  7. P

What is the best value for money/cheapest DAC which measures well? £ for £ / $ for $ and lowest cost.

If you want something small and sweet for your iPhone that just plugs straight into the lightning port try the Cozoy REI DAC. I got mine for $200
  8. P

Reasonably priced good quality 6 or 8 channel USB DAC?

I agree- 3 channel would be perfect. I understand that this forum is more for home audio. However as an audiophile, I always want to have the best sound when I DJ. So for my PA system I bought this: DBX Driverack Venu 360 — It is a 6 channel DSP with multiple inputs and 6 balanced XLR outs...
Top Bottom