Recent content by Ori0n

1. O

Headphone Amp/Dac Recommendations

Well I went ahead and ordered a Topping D50 off AliExpress on Thursday. Arrived in my hot little hands in Australia on Monday. Can't complain about that! :cool:
  2. O

Review and Measurements of Topping D50 DAC

Sorry, yes, I meant power not charge :D:D
  3. O

Review and Measurements of Topping D50 DAC

So just to confirm, there are no issues charging the D50 via a USB port but a 5V/1A phone charger can also be used? Either way, no sound issues? Cheers.
  4. O

Looking for top-tier portable DAC/AMP

Personally I really like my Oppo HA-2SE :) https://www.oppodigital.com/headphone-amplifier-ha-2SE/
  5. O

38cm deep, sheesh. Yeah the more I look at it the more I like the Topping D50 + Massdrop Cavalli Hybrid as a combo
  6. O

Ah I was literally just looking at The Element (and also the EL Amp) like 30 minutes ago. They sure look pretty but yeah power switch on back is a pain, plus the DAC in the Element doesnt seem that good. E.g. low range of audio formats. Nice low output impedance though. The EL Amp looked...
  7. O

Yes I did look at this Emotiva, one thing that really annoys me is having a power switch on the back of the unit :mad: :mad: Why do they do this?? lol...
  8. O

The CTH drop ends too quickly to make a decision (i.e. in a few hours) but it looks OK I guess.
  9. O

Hmmm, hadn't really considered a tube amp but I'll have a look, thanks.
  10. O

Hi there - very informative reading all the measurements, glad I dropped by! Figured I may as well make a post as I'm looking to upgrade my Amp/Dac for my desktop computer setup (with headphones). I currently have an OPPO HA-2 portable amp/dac and have OPPO PM-3s and Sennheiser HD6XXs. I tend...
Top Bottom