Recent content by openbaffle3278

1. openbaffle3278

Review and Measurements of Apogee Groove DAC and Amp

I picked up one of these to drive my Sony Z1Rs. Now I'm curious about the output impedance affecting the frequency response of my headphones. The impedance is pretty low compared to the 20 ohm output impedance of the Groove, but also pretty flat, rising a bit in the last octave. Is this...
  2. openbaffle3278

Genelec 8331a for sale with GLM Kit, AES EBU Cables and Wired Volume Knob BLACK

Thanks, added the pricing to the listing as well for those that don't want to click through to Reverb. Great speakers!
  3. openbaffle3278

Genelec 8331a for sale with GLM Kit, AES EBU Cables and Wired Volume Knob BLACK

I'm selling my 8331a speakers in Black with GLM 2.0 Kit and Microphone and also a Wired Volume Knob. Will also include HOSA AES/EBU Cables. I have them listed on Reverb but message me here...
  4. openbaffle3278

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review

So the Final Audio E tips to do not fit on these. The medium small bore included tips do work however.
  5. openbaffle3278

The tonality is right for sure. Impressive. I got a good fit with the Medium tips. I may play around with the Final Audio 'E' tips, which fit me pretty well. For $50 USD wow.
  6. openbaffle3278

Ordered a pair, should be here tomorrow. Will be interesting to compare them to my Genelec 8250/7370 system in tonality.
  7. openbaffle3278

Share your in-room measurements?

Yea, I am waiting for the second bracket for the 8000-400 stands. One was missing it in the box and they are out of stock everywhere. GLM happily calibrates and adds a .35ms delay and .3 dB attenuation to account for the differences. Not a permanent setup!
  8. openbaffle3278

Share your in-room measurements?

Running Genelec 8250s w/ 7370a sub. GLM 4.2 just came out with their GRADE report. I'm still waiting on one K&M stand to get the right monitor off the desk. 7370a is under the desk. Listening distance is about .95m.
Top Bottom