Recent content by onx

1. onx

Audiolab 6000A Firmware update

It's only my opinion. But I pretty sure it's their production fault. The first units all were with ST32F105 chips and firmware ST. Then they changed the processor ST to the cheap GD but in firmware they didn't change information about firmware and this fault go to production. And now we have...
  2. onx

Hi. The Audiolab never published any firmware for, 6000N. You can try to do factory reset or ask for support from audiolab. I don't have 6000N unit and I don't know anything abut this.
  3. onx

Great to hear that you succeeded. And yes, after flashing, it's necessary to perform a factory reset to avoid conflicts between the settings from the previous firmware version and the new one. This is essential regardless of whether you're updating an amplifier or any other device.
  4. onx

Hi. Try it with the firmware that I sent you. But do a factory reset. And check the different inputs of AUX1 AUX2 OP1 and others. Perhaps your problem is not with the firmware, but with the inputs. If nothing helps, you will probably have to contact the service Audiolab directly. No one has had...
  5. onx

Hello. Initially, everyone with a GD processor was supposed to have the GVR firmware, and everyone with an ST processor the firmware for ST. If your processor is GD and the file I sent you did not fit, then you need the firmware from the audiolab site for GVR, try it.
  6. onx

Hello everyone. I don’t have the opportunity to visit the forum often, but I frequently check my email. So if you are sure that your menu reads VER-032 or VER-033 or other VER-0XX and your processor is GD, write to me by email and I will send you the firmware. troyanz(a)ukr.net
  7. onx

Hi. I've sent it to your PM. And again. Pay attention. Do not flash units with VER-0XX firmware and GD chips from the "audiolab" site, they don't have firmware on the website for units with VER-0XX in menu and GD processors inside unit.
  8. onx

Hi. I have sent you the firmware in private messages. You can try this one. I hope it will help you. And never update from audiolab more :) Before they publish new firmware for GD processors.
  9. onx

I have sent you the firmware in private messages. It should help you solve your issue.
  10. onx

Hi. If you're experiencing issues with the 6000A, you need to check your processor. Look through gaps using a flashlight and your phone's camera. The processor is located at 8 o'clock (left corner) and is a square chip. If you find a GD32F105 chip, you need GVR firmware. If you find an ST32F105...
  11. onx

Hi. I am glad to see your problem is gone. Oh, it's a long story and it's all my guesses. :) At the beginning was only one firmware for ST microprocessors and all units have only ST. Then someone, for some reason, changed the original ST to cheaper Chines clone GD microprocessors. They both...
  12. onx

I sent you a link you can try. And remove your mail from the forum if you would rather not have much spam :) I hope it's helping you.
  13. onx

Yes. But you can photo it from gaps in the case. Just use a light and you phone to photo it. Or you can open case and look to processor to 8 hours from front panel. If you're finding GD32F105 you need GVR firmware if you find ST32F105 you need ST firmware. I have proper firmware for flashing...
  14. onx

Hi. You have wrong firmware on your unit. I guess your unit has GVR processor and you need a GVR firmware. But you can't crossflash firmware from site audiolab the GVR firmware is incompatible with ST units. You need to contact their support and ask about firmware for your unit. And after...
Top Bottom