Recent content by Ollieyoda3

1. O

JBL LSR305P MKii and Control 1 Pro Monitors Review

It definitely does help to have the volume as low as possible in the back and use my Topping D50 on its highest volume setting but when sitting at my desk it's there. How close do you sit to them?
  2. O

JBL LSR305P MKii and Control 1 Pro Monitors Review

I have the 305s mkii and they do sound good but the tweeter hiss is pretty bad, drives me crazy when sitting at my desk sometimes. Edit: Forgot to mention how I'm really looking forward to speaker reviews.
  3. O

Review and Measurements of Topping D50 DAC

Topping got back to me. They said the message means the unit is defective and I should try to get my DOA warranty from Massdrop.
  4. O

I used the USB adapter because of space and position of open USB ports on my desktop. We'll see what Topping says. Maybe they can help trouble shoot. These things happen but it has soured me on buying from a company with support in China. I'm not going to send it to them. Not worth the cost or...
  5. O

I have the USB data cable hooked up to my windows 10 computer. The DC cable is hooked up to an apple USB adapter. I saw the normal menu for about a minute and then got the error message. Once I got the error I tried updating the driver and firmware but the computer isn't recognizing the unit...
  6. O

I was able to get into the menu for like a minute or two and then got this error message. Once it came up it's inoperable. I reached out to MD and Topping. I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to hard reset the unit.
  7. O

I just received my D50 today from Massdrop and I'm getting an error message when powering the unit on. I've tried updating drivers and firmware but I think the unit is dead and thus the computer does not recognize it. I can't get past the error message into the menu. Anyone have an idea...
Top Bottom