Recent content by Olivier

1. O

Review and Measurements of Okto DAC8 8Ch DAC & Amp

Hi all, Okto Research recommends using Roon (or equiv.) + nuc with the Okto Dac 8 pro in active filtering systems. However how can we easily manage the acoustic correction of the room via this system? I now use the Dirac Live software included in the miniDSP Studio SHD and the quality of room...
  2. O

It would be great if Pawel could update us about the release date of such a product! Otherwise, there is this one available on the market: https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/dsp-processor/minisharc-controller-integrated-dsp-preamplifier-dac-network-player-p-13124.html I'm still waiting for...
  3. O

This is the thing I wanted to avoid :-( For this reason, I was looking for a hardware solution...
  4. O

Oops! I did not see this issue... Are there some alternatives?
  5. O

I also found this device made by minidsp: https://www.minidsp.com/images/documents/Product Brief-OpenDRC-DI.pdf This one might be adequate too and cheaper than the 4x10HD!
  6. O

The idea is to use only the DSP part and to bypass the DACs on the 4x10 HD. I would then plug the digital Out of the 4x10 HD to the digital In of the Okto. These DACs cannot be compared to those on the Okto... I use a full digital source so the only D/A conversion would be at the very end of the...
  7. O

Gentlemen, I'm interested in using the Okto DAC 8 pro combined with a multi-channel DSP to run my 3-way stereo speakers. Do you think that the miniDSP 4x10 Hd could work in an adequate manner with? Are there some alternative hardware solutions? Many thanks for your feedback! Best, Olivier.
Top Bottom