Recent content by Ogdens-Sliced

1. Ogdens-Sliced

Harbeth Monitor 30 Speaker Review

I have Compact 7 in my setup. Im also a heathen and drive them with tubes. I think they sound superb with both vinyl and digital. They were the last big upgrade I did to my main rig 3 years ago. No desire to change anything these days, just enjoying the music.
  2. Ogdens-Sliced

Hegel H95 Review (Streaming Amplifier)

The Cult of Hegel is strong in this post.
  3. Ogdens-Sliced

Topping D10 Balanced Review (USB DAC)

I have a D10b powered by a Pi4 running Ropieee. Works flawless. USB auto suspend with Ropieee also works. Pi4/Ropieee > D10b > A90 > DCA Aeon 2 Closed. Happy days ✌️
  4. Ogdens-Sliced

HiBy R6 Pro Portable Music Player Review

Thanks for that. Think I'll probably end up going for the R5. R6 looks tempting but price aside I think the smaller size of the R5 when mobile will be a big plus for me. I also undertsand that the Roon app does not accept the system wide android bypass that is deployed on the devices...
  5. Ogdens-Sliced

Thanks for fast & concise answer. Much appreciated. How do you find the R5 sabre? Is the 2GB RAM enough for general music functionality without any freezing going on? The R5 sabre is one I'm considering. Either that or the R6 2020, but the price jump is significant.
  6. Ogdens-Sliced

Stupid question time..... On Android DAP such as the R6 Pro that have Qobuz / Spotify apps installed, can you download the music to use as offline mode in the apps? I.E just like on my phone apps. Or is it only for streaming on wifi? Like I say, stupid question but I've seen this raised a...
  7. Ogdens-Sliced

What headphone(s) do you own ?

HiFiMan Ananda Dan Clark Aeon 2 Closed Sony MDR-1000X
Top Bottom