Recent content by officialsm

1. officialsm

Sabaj D5 - Owners' Thread

Thank you. Do you know in what means the settings in OUTPUT menu? Which i have to choice?
  2. officialsm

Anyone can explain means of DIMMER menù?
  3. officialsm

If i set oversampling i can solve. Not clear what means in terms of audio quality
  4. officialsm

OFFICIAL SABAJ STORE REPLIES THIS: The USB of D5 is in asynchronous mode. If the operating system is android or something, please pay attention to whether the system avoids the ASRC function that comes with the system. The settings of the player are very important. But how can i fix It?
  5. officialsm

Firmware 1.6 "audio info" in Moode menù shows always correct bitrate.
  6. officialsm

I have an issue, i hope anyone could helps me. Streaming with BUBBLE UPNP app, with Raspberry (Moode Audio 7.3) connected through USB to Sabaj D5. Raspberry has an OLED screen that shows bitrate. Issue Is that D5 bitrate on screen seems to be locked to first song i play. Ex: If i start all and...
  7. officialsm

Do you use stock power cord or custom?
  8. officialsm

User manual Is not so useful. Anyone could explain me DIMMER menu level and home set It? About filtets which do you suggest to use?
  9. officialsm

Review and Measurements of Sabaj D5 DAC & Amp

Comparing D5 versus SMSL SU-9? Who has better performance?
  10. officialsm

At the Moment amplifier Is Cambridge CXA81. By the end of the year i would likes ti buy Naim (XS3 or used Supernait2). Speakers Tannoy xt-6f.
  11. officialsm

Thank you. I dont Need headphone amp. Higher price will justify better sound of d90se?
  12. officialsm

Of you think about instruments details, sound agility, soundstage and black between instruments therr are relevant differences? Considering that which one di you suggest to buy?
  13. officialsm

So Will be no reason ti but a dac that costs 30% more
  14. officialsm

Could you explain me tour opinion?
  15. officialsm

Corretto but maybe different sound and sound quality (soundstage depth, instruments) Will be affected by output stage (ops, clock and so on)
Top Bottom