Recent content by officialsm

1. officialsm

Matrix Audio X-SABRE 3 DAC/Streamer Official Thread

@MatrixAudio i bought a AHP fuse (fast 400 mA 250V) and installed on my X-Sabre 3 but i was fired on first poweron. Could you help me to understandt why? Thank you.
  2. officialsm

Matrix Audio X-SABRE 3 Measurements (DAC & Streamer)

Maybe could be swapped 950 for 957 do-it-yourself -> do you think will ear improvements?
  3. officialsm

Thank you. Did make experience with cones, spikes or damper under the X-Sabre 3? Did you notice effects with what?
  4. officialsm

Today was released 1.0.9 build009 firmware. In change logs i can read this function: [New Feature] When multi-channel audio input from optical, coaxial or ARC ports, the device will not output any sound. Anyone can explain what will means?
  5. officialsm

Someone did some tests on filters? Which one the best to use for you?
  6. officialsm

So right and left channel are separate and served with ess9038pro chip 4 channels for each one. Correct?
  7. officialsm

A question about x-sabre 3. Do you know if design is balanced or not? Using xlr i will have a full balanced output?
  8. officialsm

Anyone made comparison about streaming throught embebbed UPNP/DNLA client versus externale streamer using X-Sabre 3 as pure dac only?
  9. officialsm

I was testing 1.0.4 and today i had again the freezing issue after days. The same for you or not?
  10. officialsm

With latest firmware version 1.0.2 Build018 i was experiencing two issues. Dimmer led setup not working sometimes they goes off. Rarely freezing of x-sabre 2 so i have to reboot it. Anyone the same?
  11. officialsm

Could tou explain which improvements or better functions will have?
  12. officialsm

Could works as preamplifier if you look at output Vrms. If you only try to ear without measuring i can be sure will be not the same. A real preamplifier sounds better.
  13. officialsm

Ethernet works as well. But i bought 3K dac/streamer with full wifi functions.
Top Bottom