Recent content by Obreeon

1. O

IOTAVX ghosts customers with service issues

You’re welcome Michael. Once I made contact via phone and referenced my ticket number, it was shipped within a few days. But it seems they are a skeleton crew and I’m not sure if there are delays with components being short with covid.
  2. O

This is a final update on the above posts I made. The missing Bluetooth adapter came quickly and works great. I returned the faulty SA3. So it seems that “Nicholas” is the person now that is contacting folks. Email/message wasn’t returned quickly, but an early morning phone call (9am their time)...
  3. O

I wanted to update you on the situation. I sent an email and called IOTA. I called early in the morning, right after they opened, and they picked up. Assured me it would be replaced. A new SA3 was sent out two days later, and I received the return shipping info. I got the new amp today, and it...
  4. O

Wish I would’ve seen this thread prior to purchase (to curb expectations). Just got my SA3 (refurbished) today through DHL. Plugged it in and immediately went into what I assume is fault protect mode. Red light, press on, white light for a second, click, back to red. Nothing else was plugged...
Top Bottom