Recent content by NoiseBoyJohn

1. N

EASE GLL file database

I am interested in obtaining the GLL files for some legacy EAW speakers so I can model their behavior in EASE Focus 3. Unfortunately, back then EAW was only generating speaker data in the format required for EASE, so no GLL files are available for these speakers. I looked at getting a license...
  2. N

I measured the deviation of 6 Earthworks microphones.

Ah, so you did literally measure the output of a single speaker with each microphone and that is why you worked very hard to position each microphone in the exact same place. In that case, I think I could try using one of my KEF 150 speakers as the source as I really just want to make sure that...
  3. N

I measured the deviation of 6 Earthworks microphones.

Forgive me if I missed it, but how/what exactly did the OP use as the source with which to measure each microphone's response? Some of the Earthworks mics are showing responses out to 30kHz, so how did the OP generate that signal? I have 3 Behringer ECM8000 microphones and I'd like to repeat...
  4. N

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review

Hi, I just registered for this forum and this is my first post. I wanted to let folks know that the Crinacle Zeros are on sale for Black Friday @ $42.49. I ordered a pair based on the strength of this review, the subsequent user comments, and what seems to me to be a bargain price. Here's...
Top Bottom