Recent content by nofacemonster

1. nofacemonster

Measurement and Review of FX-Audio DAC-X6 DAC (compared to Topping D30 and Fiio E10K)

According to this, Even the used as a DAC gets all those bad stuff.... (I am not technically inclined as many of you here, so please bare with me)
  2. nofacemonster

Measurement and Review of FX-Audio DAC-X6 DAC (compared to Topping D30 and Fiio E10K)

Sorry for late reply and my bad English. I just wanted to know that if I use my Dac-X6 mainly as the DAC only, Will these measurements still matter? I mean these measurements are through the DAC and AMP sections (As a combo). What if i use the DAC-X6 to feed my Little DOT MK2 as its pure DAC mode?
  3. nofacemonster

I am still looking for an answer to the question which I had last May!!! Does DAC stage gets effected by these measurements? If anyone knows it'll be a great help folks!
  4. nofacemonster

Thanks. Sorry for barging in without an introduction. I have been visiting audiosciencereview since sometime but only today i registered to post something. I never felt like a newcomer lol!
  5. nofacemonster

Does these measurements effect dac stage as well? Im using my dac-x6 as a dac to little dot mk2 powering a HD-6XX. Im talking about the bad stuff that got detected during the tests.
Top Bottom