Recent content by noel_fs

1. N

Shenzhenaudio Topping EX5 Review (DAC and Headphone Amplifier)

you have a good point but for most headphones its not gonna make a real difference imo i didnt mean to say its price isnt justified, it is for sure, its money well spent buying either of them. the point i wanted to make is that it seems the device itself is an iteration of t2p but fancier...
  2. N

Shenzhenaudio Topping EX5 Review (DAC and Headphone Amplifier)

seems like a significatly more expensive t2p in a bigger package and a hair better
  3. N

Marantz SR8015 Review (Home Theater AVR)

"i could recommend it, but im not doing it" nice one
  4. N

SMSL SA400 Review (Power Amplifier)

for that price its garbage, hyperx are cheaper lol
  5. N

Sennheiser HD660s - divisive headphones

the fact that these people mention hd6x0 for editing makes their words absolutely irrelevant, imagine using headphones for that aside of that, honestly i think its the opposite, 660 are more suited for that type of usage because they are more transparent than the other driver, or less coloring...
  6. N

Khadas Tone2 Pro Review (DAC & Amp)

are the headphone amp measurements done in low or high gain? i would assume high right?
  7. N

I do have pops sometimes (they are somewhat mild), either from doing weird samplerate changes, plugging tone2 while off (obviously i guess).... I have to say i set the buffer pretty low although i think its happened in any buffer size
  8. N

it is easy, it could be way more accesible making more use of the different encoder options it uses double click for everything... im not changing gain constantly i think it could very well go to something like the the long push option. Also, an auto standby option would be nice just...
  9. N

yes same, i was thinking on dripping some alcohol in it but seeing im not the only one ill leave it alone just in case.
  10. N

I dont ever use MQA. I guess i confused the PCM color and since the led doesnt have the best color accuracy so i assumed it was green. Now that im taking a closer look it might be yellow instead of green as i thought. Thanks.
  11. N

got mine today. yep its super small, makes it super easy for a portable setup. kind of unbelieable for the performance/price/flexibility my biggest complain so far are the encoder options, like holy i have to cycle through 4-5 things if i missclick once. i guess this isnt a new complain and im...
  12. N

Barefoot Footprint 01 Review (Studio Monitor)

not bad but not genelec money good
  13. N

talking about the the fact that 99% tracks avaliable in mqa are compressed (remastered), yes same for the flac versions.
  14. N

give me 1 example you think isnt compressed and ill change your mind simply giving you other version. classical albums dont count here.
  15. N

Alpine UTE-73BT Review (Head Unit)

with 5w i dont think its acceptable
Top Bottom