Recent content by noel_fs

1. N

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Measurement Update

Butthurt snake oil guru it is what it is classic audiophile drama. Its best to ignore them. Anyway, the speaker doesnt even look half bad, its crazy how insecure they are about someone elses opinion when its even just slightly backed up with graphs, i guess they are scared this crowd is as...
  2. N

Buchardt Anniversary 10 Measurements and Review

to be honest, for 3800€ i expect perfection so judgement is only fair.
  3. N

3e Audio TPA3255 Amplifier Kit 480-1-29A Review

what the actual fuck, i mean i suspected the tpa 3255 was like solid decent but this is actually good lol, how much does that power supply go for? or similar
  4. N

I measured 10 subwoofers.

so many graphs is this heaven?
  5. N

ART USB Phono Plus Review

Kinda crazy how many people voted "poor". I would bet my ass if it costed 2x times the price many people would say fine. That said, i think for this price the performance/feature set is incredibly respectable. Clearly its far from toptier performance but it doesnt have any critical flaw either.
  6. N

Dan Clark Audio Ether Flow 1.1 Headphone Review

Not impressed at all, genuinely thought they would perform better from things ive read.
  7. N

Focal SOLO6 ST6 Monitor Review

for that price and active? i expect better.
  8. N

M-Audio BX3 Monitor Review

i think its kinda unbeatable, the "only" thing that is improveable is the amp which is kinda lacking and has a mild hiss.
  9. N

Soundcraft Notepad 5 Audio Interface Review

and thats probably amazon's recommended, nowdays amazon isnt much different that aliexpress their search engines just try to get you to buy the cheapest low quality products with the highest profit margins
  10. N

SMSL D400EX DAC Review

this is what peak performance looks like
  11. N

Neumann KH 150 Monitor Review

Thats a clean step response jesus
  12. N

Schiit Modi+ DAC Review

it makes me happy seeing a brand improve from actual criticism
  13. N

What headphones would you like Amir to measure next?

they measure almost quite decent i believe, but they do sound really bad. A pair of eq'd (oratory1990) ksc75 is light years better or even without eq tbh. Dont know how the logitech sound tho. this is the only measurements i can find, you can also find them on rtings site...
Top Bottom