Recent content by Nikola Tesla

1. N

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

Agree. Also, their site says the inputs are TRS, not TS which is what those adapters are. Hoping that something like this will work nicely: https://www.ghentaudio.com/part/c02.html
  2. N

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

I asked the same question on the PA5 Review thread but it got buried. What is the output voltage of the L30 in pre-amp mode? I read through the documentation but I got confused and wasn't sure what to make of it. Amir mentioned the PA5 needs 2.5V signal going into to be driven effectively...
  3. N

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

Being a newbie here with my E30/L30 stack, the E30 outputs 2.0V so it won’t be enough to reap the full power, but my L30 in preamp mode will at 26V? Im going by the tech specs.
  4. N

Elac Debut Reference DBR-62 Speaker Review

please let us know. I am an audio newbie that's about to dip my toes in the water. The DBR62 + CXA81 is what I'm looking for start with. Curious what other's have to say about the pairing if they have experience.
  5. N

Just got mine last week, and SN numbers match on unit and box it came in, 2102. 2016 and 2026 don't make sense, I though the convention was 2 digit year ('21), 2 digit month (02=Feb) to indicate manufacture date. 2016 and 2026 would mean '20, but 16th and 26th month?
  6. N

I'm pretty sure I read in this thread that there's a chance it has some other issues... Also, being that we're in March '21, why is there such an inventory of Dec '20 stock?
  7. N

For those who got replacements from APOS, what serial range did you get? I'm interested in getting a replacement for my 2007XXXX unit, but am not interested in a 2012XXXX device since my unit has been *knock on wood* trouble free....
Top Bottom