Recent content by NickRPT

1. N

Has anyone used this TPA3251 amplifier?

I also have the tpa3255 with the bluetooth few months now and i already have my first problem ! Right channel make funny noises after play with the volume and i think is the potentiometer . So you get Chinese amps with the micro potentiometers and you have very bad imbalance on the low volumes ...
  2. N

Has anyone used this TPA3251 amplifier?

I've heard that the new tpa3255 without the bluetooth , got very bad pop on and pop off sound ! People that have try it can they share ?
  3. N

Topping PA3: subjective impressions

Hello again people . Finally after all these busy days , I had the time to change the potentiometer. Definitely I seen big improvement but there is still small difference between channels in balance. At the moment all the small Chinese class D Amps are back to the storage as I have stick again...
  4. N

Hello again guys . Unfortunately no news yet as I've been very busy. I have a feeling that I'm not going to see any improvement as the same problem was with the smsl amp . Only amps that work ok with me is the ones that have digital potentiometer. But still when I'll have news I'll let you know.
  5. N

True , but I already order an alps 20kohm potentiometer that fits in . 6 solders and done it will take only 15 minutes and 10 dollars. I will post here again the results. Fingers crossed and thank you very much for the information and the beautiful sharing.
  6. N

Wow so I think is all of them like that . Actually my one connected on bookshelf speakers it's really bad as I can't listen to low level that I some times I want to relax, because one speaker only work . So at the point that both speaker work is too loud for my meditation mood . So what can be...
  7. N

Hello again and thanks for the reply. I use these amps with 3 different set of my speakers and all doing the exact same thing. 3 sets are 89db sensitivity and the other set 86db . I have a feeling that these amps can give you the full power at 200mv input and that's the problem. My d10 does...
  8. N

Hello guys , my name is Nick and I'm new member to the forum . Sorry if my question have been answered before, if so I didn't notice it. I own an indeed tda7498 amp and the smsl sa98e that both have the same chip . I'm running into a problem with both of them , at very low volume , but really...
Top Bottom