Recent content by neuron

1. N

New SMSL A300 BTL Class-d Power Amp

Then it’s most likely a bad Bluetooth module in the amp. I switch mine to Bluetooth input and it shows up instantly on my iOS and macOS devices.
  2. N

Did you change the input to Bluetooth? It shows up as bt on the screen.
  3. N

Sennheiser HD660S Review (Headphone)

If I could get the HD660S, the HD650, or the HD600 for the same price, is there a recommendation from this group? I would be using them with a Topping DX3 Pro+.
  4. N

SMSL A300 My Subjective-ish review

Update. I was able to hear a faint hiss by turning the volume up all the way and putting my ear right next to my speakers. It was faint and went away when turning the volume back down.
  5. N

Budget amplifier recommendation for KEF speakers - Topping, SMSL, Sabaj?

I just got a SMSL A300 for my Q150s (Topping DX3 Pro+ as DAC). I've only had it for less than a day but it's excellent so far.
  6. N

SMSL A300 My Subjective-ish review

My short subjective review using KEF Q150 speakers at my desk. I started with a Aiyima A07, which offered quite good sound. However, I have an inexpensive powered subwoofer so I upgraded to a SMSL A300 to allow direct sub volume control. The one thing the SMSL A300 does better than the A07 is...
  7. N

I just got one and do not hear any hiss. I do have a slight hearing loss at upper frequencies though so maybe I'm not the most reliable source. :)
Top Bottom