Recent content by NemesisBaud

1. N

Recommend affordable preamp with remote volume and 12V trigger

I’m in the same boat. I have a topping e70 and need a preamp. Are you happy with your decision to use the L70 as a preamp?
  2. N

Topping E70: Can't Get Into Set-Up Menu

I don’t know if anyone else ran into this issue, but for me, I forgot that there was a power switch on the back of the E70. So, when the instructions said “press and hold the volume knob in while flipping on the power switch” I thought they meant the power button on the front on the unit. Took...
  3. N

WiiM Pro Streamer

I am using digital sources only right now (a WiiM Mini and a CD transport). I’ve always preferred the CD sound, but the Wiim is much more convenient. Now I’m looking forward to getting the Wiim Pro and connecting my cd transport to it via Toslink. Then I can apply the 10-band EQ via the Wiim to...
  4. N

WiiM Pro Streamer

Can you confirm if the 10-band EQ in the WiiM Pro applies to any input you select? I’m specifically interested in knowing if it works for the optical in signal. I assume it does, but if you could confirm I would really appreciate it!
  5. N

Help! - SMSL Su-8s only playing MQA files on tidal @44.1khz

I was able to get mine to work. I ordered the SU-8s from drop and it arrived yesterday (7/29/2022). I downloaded and installed the drivers from SMSL’s website and restarted my laptop (running Windows 10 Pro). Then I downloaded the desktop version of Tidal and set the quality to Master. Then...
Top Bottom