Recent content by natna

1. N

Topping D50 III Balanced DAC with EQ Review

Thanks @amirm ! Excellent figures!!! Nice work Topping. And a nice price. Great news about the PEQ! Especially for those who use USB as the main input... If only it had an HDMI in... (My SMSL D-6s stays with me, though!)
  2. N

Topping PA5 II Stereo Amplifier Review

Ooops!! You are right. My bad. D6-s Editing the fault in the post
  3. N

Topping PA5 II Stereo Amplifier Review

New to the PA5 II Plus team. It came on Monday and sounds nicely. The sound is balanced, neutral, without coloring. The better the source is, the better the output will be. Playing FLACs 16/44.1 to 24/96-192 from Sony UBP-X800M2 through my SMSL D-6S. No sibilance, no boominess. Stereo image is...
  4. N

Topping PA5 II running hot on idle

Mine came on Monday from France. It sounds very nice... I did left the amp powered on idle. I'd say it stays lukewarm. With 21 C degrees in the room, when switched on, the shell has the room's temp and feels a bit cold to the touch. After 30min and up to 6 hours later, it's only lukewam to...
  5. N

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

Wow! Am I the first to post? Thanks so much @amirm Great job as always. Power figures are impressive. Especially at 2 Ohms. That PSU is a monster. XLR SINAD performance is very nice RCA SINAD is fair enough but nothing really special. It still is almost 6 db better than the V3 stereo. Load...
  6. N

Fosi v3 Mono | TPA3255 PFFB | Balanced | [First Look from Fosi FB]

What's your current system? Does your TV have optical or coaxial out? Optical can have issues synchronizing with certain DACS. Coaxial is better. And HDMI eARC is the best choice with a TV. HDMI eARC is the way to go if you want to control the volume via the TV's remote. WiiM Amp has HDMI eARC...
  7. N

Help: Topping PA5 II vs PA7

wow 3x the power of the stock PSU!!!
  8. N

Nice work! So which exactly PSU did you use? How many Volts / Amperes?
  9. N

Thanx for the info on PA5 II I have been following your Sylph FB100 project (FB still a 3251 chip) but this stereo module is not available for now on Audiophonics. And I'm surely not buying anything expensive extra EU for terrible Customs reasons.
  10. N

@Maxon Is this a PA5 II module with an upgraded PSU and a better volume pot?
  11. N

Topping PA5 II running hot on idle

@cptsantos Where did you buy from? @kunkurus from the things you write you seem to have a problem of hight temperature on idle with both Polk AND Elacs!?
  12. N

@daniboun @sarieri Topping haven't said anything about which exactly chip is in the PA5 II... Archimago said they just said it's not the 3255... Do you think RA3 has exactly the same setup as the PA5 II? And how on earth in the RA3 did they manage to achieve such low crosstalk...
  13. N

AIYIMA A70 Stereo Amplifier Review

It looks like a 3D model? In the 2nd pic, I see a part of the PCB next to the metal heat dissipation block, that is covered and has an Aiyma Audio logo on it. Since the driving OPAMPS are on the upper side, I have to guess that it's possibly the PFFB circuit hidden under it? And the coil...
  14. N

AIYIMA A70 Stereo Amplifier Review

Because, apart from Amazon, there are only 1-2 EU dealers. Almost fixed prices, no sales, no Black/Cyber days, no coupons, no stock clearances, etc... I like the warranty and the customer support they offer. I personally buy from them. But they don't offer free shipping to my country. I truly...
  15. N

Mytek Brooklyn Bridge II Streamer Review

You know, I don't wake up in the morning, trying to find expensive gear to trash or give a bad review. I do expect top notch performance by very expensive things, though... ASR is a tough place for expensive brands. And believe me if I had a bigger appartment, I'd own an expensive system. It...
Top Bottom