Recent content by MysteryAudio

1. M

KEF LS50 meta/w vs Genelec 8340a?

Interesting suggestions, I believe when I have time after moving I would certainly like to look into more advanced room EQ adjustments solutions when I can afford to spend time reading into it, but I'll will take a look at Dirac in the meantime! As interested as I am in the KEF R3, I believe...
  2. M

Glad to hear you actually had a hands on listen with the 305's , I suppose this was the response I was looking for.., I think it's fairly obvious that speakers in an untreated room completly devoid of any acceptable auditory layout will sound awful or at least significantly worse then they can...
  3. M

Fair enough! Thanks for the advice! Yes my pc would be my main source for now. I’d only replace the svs based on “wife acceptance factor“
  4. M

Interesting! I appreciate the first rule of audio as to make sure the room is acoustically treated, however, I’m still surprised you’d still say you’d prefer the LSR 305’s (£200) over thousands of pounds speakers! Fair enough though I suppose that’s a testament to how good the 305’s really are...
  5. M

I'm looking for a nearfield speaker I can put on a fairly large desk, that can double up as a living room speaker in the near future! I currently own a pair of JBL LSR 305's I love those speakers but ultimately im looking for the next jump in both enjoyment and listening experience! Before I...
Top Bottom