Recent content by musicarcade

1. M

Dan Clark Expanse Headphone Review

yes. I use the Magni with my Stealths in my bedroom.
  2. M

Dan Clark Stealth Review (State of the Art Headphone)

i watched long enough to realize I was wasting my time
  3. M

I have the THX dongle, as well as the Hidizs S9 dongle. I own DCA Aeon RT and Aeon 2 open. Neither power these headphones for maximum enjoyment. I have tried other dongles as well. They all tend to clip on my iphone as well as my Mac mini whern I get to an audio level I enjoy. Members here may...
  4. M

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Dan Clark Aeon2 Open Dan Clark Aeon RT closed Sony WH1000XM4
  5. M

Need help locating Balanced cables

Ordered last Thursday and they arrived today! Super fast- he stated it would take a week to ten days but the whole thing took 5 days, with a holiday thrown in! :)
  6. M

It states the offering ended March 26th this year.
  7. M

Need help locating Balanced cables

that's where I found Audiophile Ninja. Just ordered a set of Balanced xlr from him. Will let you know how they are upon receiving.
  8. M

I have the open back Aeon 2 and can hardly find a review on its well. Would to see that review, but alas...don't see that being requested at all so little chance of that happening.
  9. M

What headphone(s) do you own ?

I currently own DCA Aeon RT closed and the DCA Aeon 2 open. I bought the RT from a private seller and the Aeon 2 open from a dealer. The RT's I purchased on EBay for $425. It seemed like a great deal to me because it came with the VIVO cables, which list for $300.
  10. M

What headphones would you like Amir to measure next?

I would love to see a review of these- "Only reviews I can find are on the closed model and are subjective.
  11. M

For Sale: Dan Clark Audio Open RT (XLR connection) $365 shipped

I have a pair of Aeon 2 open (purchased in May). and a Aeon RT closed (purchased in Feb) Both have perforated for the front half and solid for the back half.
Top Bottom