Recent content by MrTurner7

1. M

Focal Aria floorstander owners?

Thanks for sharing dude. I also watched a dismantling of the Aria 906s and the components looked cheap. I'm disappointed to hear that the low end was lacking because I really love the vocals wheni auditioned the 926s. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to audition the 948s but I think I'll now...
  2. M

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. I really appreciate your feedback I actually missed out on the deal I mentioned above, but I've sourced the same pair from a French retailer for €1780 plus €290 postage from France to Ireland. Im still hesitant to pull the trigger and I'm...
  3. M

Need help from hifi anonymous to not buy Focal Aria 948

Interesting. I can currently get the gloss black (€200 more to other finishes) for €1980 + €290 postage (delivered from France to Ireland). I believe this price will get even lower if I wait but my worry Is that they might go out of stock everyhwere. I've been considering them for a couple of...
  4. M

Full range floorstanders ~$4000 budget

Does that mean they're not worth more?
  5. M

Hi guys, I've read this while thread in the hope of gaining some knowledge on the Aria 948s. A local retailer has them on sale for £1650. I just wondering if they're the best speakers in that kind of price range? Should I consider others? Do tye 948s play well at low volumes? How is the bass...
Top Bottom