Recent content by mrmeng430

1. M

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

Am I late to the party? I don't see any time zones or discounts.
  2. M

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

Earlier last year I started having the crackling sound when I power on this device, but yesterday the crackling sound stopped when I turned it on. I did change power outlet and input cables and speaker cables before yesterday, maybe that's why it helped. Not sure what I did right.
  3. M

Poll for Topping PA5 owners only please.

Earlier last year I started having the crackling sound when I power on this device, but yesterday the crackling sound stopped when I turned it on. I did change power outlet and input cables and speaker cables before yesterday, maybe that's why it helped. Not sure what I did right.
  4. M

Fosi Audio ZA3 Amplifier Review

Coupon expired. Is there another 15% off coupon code?
  5. M

Aiyima A07 Max Amplifier Review

Yes, I am still liking this set up. I bought them at AliExpress where I can pick the PSU before ordering. 1st amp came 2 weeks earlier before the 2nd amp, but both were ordered same time and day, so, that was interesting. I think Class D amps have come a long way since I bought the A07 Pro. I...
  6. M

For those that say the A07 Max aux out does not have same subwoofer volume control if used, can I use a 3.5mm splitter from SMSL M300SE DAC output so one output can go to the Sub and one output can go to the A07 Max? This DAC has remote for volume control.
  7. M

JBL Studio 590 Speaker Review

Have 2 Aiyima A07 Max amps with both 48V 5A PSU on each in mono mode, connected to a pair of JBL 590. WOW, sounds wonderful now, sound stage, stereo separation, bass, treble are all much better/clearer. Heard things with the music from the 80s that I've not heard before. But maybe it's all in...
  8. M

Have 2 A07 Max with both 48V 5A PSU on each in mono mode, connected to a pair of JBL 590. WOW, sounds wonderful now, sound stage, stereo separation, bass, treble are all much better/clearer. Heard things with the music from the 80s that I've not heard before. But maybe it's all in my head. YMMV.
  9. M

NEOHIPO ET30 VU Meter Speaker Switcher Review

found link but says Currently unavailable. https://www.amazon.com/NEOHIPO-Amplifier-Speaker-Switcher-Display/dp/B0CLP33P5D?ref_=ast_sto_dp
  10. M

New S.M.S.L. M300 SE 120$

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256802770751836.html?spm=a2g0o.order_detail.order_detail_item.4.58a1f19cvq3AZV&gatewayAdapt=glo2usa I selected the talema version.
  11. M

Sent my m300se back today to Hifi Express in China today. The reason is I still cannot get it to decode DoP64 even after the firmware upgrade. Mandy at HiFI Express said they will upgrade it for free if I paid to send it back and I did. Before today, I recently also upgraded to a linear 5V PSU...
  12. M

ok, I got those. At first I thought it is the RS232 one. I'll just use the supplied cord and connect to my computer. Thank you.
  13. M

Non technical guy here. My computer has no serial port, what options do I have to upgrade this firmware?
  14. M

Sorry I'm not technical, but would a firmware upgrade give my previous version of this device the filter ability?
  15. M

Poll for Topping PA5 owners only please.

Bought my PA5 in OCT last year. Still going strong. Fingers crossed!
Top Bottom