Recent content by Mr Analog

1. M

HEDD Type 20 MK2 Monitor Review

Reporting in after 4 months. The Type 20’s are performing flawlessly, and I’m still in awe of their sound every time I turn them on. I don’t think there’s a better sounding speaker available at this price.
  2. M

Yeah, I’m not sure what they were thinking with the rubberized finish on the Mk1’s. That stuff tends to degrade over time, and it’s not easy to keep clean even if it holds up A custom refinish would be awesome, and maybe not too difficult depending on how hard it is to peel and scrape off the...
  3. M

Haha, I guess we’ll see. I’ll report back either way.
  4. M

I have no idea what you’re talking about. Even the beat up demo pair I received, which were haphazardly packed in one big box with some bubble wrap thrown in, worked perfectly and sounded just as good as a brand new pair. I‘m not sure what axe you’re trying to grind here but repeating the same...
  5. M

I had an older pair of Mk 2’s to demo and the hiss did seem a little louder than some other monitors with class D amps. In a silent, sound treated room I could notice it at around 12” away while I needed to be within about 6” of my Barefoot footprints to hear any hiss. I updated the firmware...
Top Bottom