Recent content by mousehunter

1. M

Hi... Looking to build a bar sound system - can anyone help

Well, I think everything is ordered (well accept for some cable pass through hardware. Kilpesh AW-650 speakers. Buckeye Hypex NC252MP amp. Wiim Pro streamer. Various cables and speaker wire. Now I wait - will be lucky if the amp is only 2 weeks out. Sadly that will miss our next work days...
  2. M

Well, Wiim and Klipsch speakers ordered. Brother-in-law likes Klipsch and they had a pretty good father's day sale on MAAP pricing making them a little cheaper than the Dayton Audio speakers. Well at least cheaper until I decide I want more bass and add a second amp and a subwoofer... Klipsch...
  3. M

Whatever I put in, I want the client to see it as a simple bluetooth speaker first. Instructions for an app and/or Alexia might be included with their welcome package-but if one in a year uses it I would almost be shocked. Sometimes I think half the clients have trouble unlocking the door -...
  4. M

We have a lot of amenities - but will check on the toaster oven next time I visit. Odd things we have are a backup generator (almost a necessity due to local power grid inconsistency), commercial ice maker, EV charger, RV outlet (EV charger credits made it a cheap addition). We sleep 18 (and...
  5. M

The house has a storage room under it (with about a 20' ceiling). Barring a hurricane, that can keep the stereo components (other than the speakers) fairly protected (will probalby put in a small server rack). With just one layer of hardy plank between that and the deck-should not have...
  6. M

I would probably jump on decent PA powered speakers - but I need to figure out how weatherproof they are. If I don't want them to have feet - they will need to be securely fastened down - and I know I could never rely on renters to actually put something like a 40lb speaker away at the end of...
  7. M

first post hear - but have been enjoying (kind of) reading hundreds of pages of reviews. At some point, it simply becomes too much to take in at one time - so figure I will make a post and see if members will find pity and give me some feedback. My brother-in-law (and myself) has a beach...
Top Bottom