Recent content by Mountain Goat

1. Mountain Goat

Upcoming Tom Danley Hifi speakers

Why won't Erin comment here? That's a shame.
  2. Mountain Goat

Adam A5X Review (Powered Studio Monitor)

Yeah, I do like them on my desktop. They're my L+R in my little 5.1 setup.
  3. Mountain Goat

MOTU UltraLite Mk5, New Audio Interface Generation With New Drivers, USB-C & More

Just work at 48K if you need that stuff. You won't be able to hear a difference.
  4. Mountain Goat

What are we listening to right now..

Legendary 70's funk. https://open.qobuz.com/track/1771921
  5. Mountain Goat

What are we listening to right now..

This is a great song.
  6. Mountain Goat

MOTU UltraLite-mk5 Review (Audio Interface)

Sorry, this unit is on my desk, where it belongs. No more measurements. Mic inputs are great.
  7. Mountain Goat

Chord Company launches GroundARAY noise-reduction devices for your hi-fi separates.

You would think they would at least spend a couple of bucks making them swivel like Blue Tooth antennas.
  8. Mountain Goat

MOTU UltraLite-mk5 Review (Audio Interface)

I didn't mention any of the sound issues. Since they contacted Amir on their own, they saw the test. Probably should have. I put in a feature request for the MKIV pro software bundle and bus power mode.
  9. Mountain Goat

What can you tell me about condenser microphones?

Yeah, I'm thinking of picking up a Shure KSM32. Everybody needs at least one. https://www.shure.com/en-US/products/microphones/ksm32
  10. Mountain Goat

Audioholics endorses another speaker cable

Makes the most sense.
  11. Mountain Goat

Audioholics endorses another speaker cable

The fact that Gene himself has said that many times in various cable debunking videos is what has shocked people about this.
  12. Mountain Goat

Vertical mouse. Who has found a good one?

The parts you touch on an Evo mouse are chromed plastic. Alcohol cleans it great.
  13. Mountain Goat

Vertical mouse. Who has found a good one?

I've used a wired Evoluent for years for gaming. (I tried the wireless one but it seemed to have awful latency and ate batteries.) I think they're great. Button 5 and 6 below are the extra programmable buttons. A long thin thumb button above and below the notch where your thumb rests. The...
Top Bottom