Recent content by moos

1. M

CHORD Mojo 2 Review (Portable DAC & HP Amp)

Yes I did download the driver. Might be my laptop. I shall try to find another desktop to test it out.
  2. M

Hmm...maybe @amirm could do an updated test of these flashed ipods. I currently have Plunge Audio Unity IEM & Mojo 2. I had gone the IEM route for increased passive sound isolation to minimize the distractions around me and focus on the music. Although, not sure my ears are the right shape for...
  3. M

Do you use a DAC with the iPod? Then I guess I would not need the Mojo then
  4. M

Yes exactly, want a music player only. Obviously won't be looking to spend A&K money. But @DWPress mentioned flashing an ipod. I started to look into that and came across RockBox as I want to avoid itunes.
  5. M

Is there an Android-free DAP out there?

Yes after my post I did go on a search and came across Rockbox and ZeroSlackr
  6. M

Oh never mind, I believe you still have to use itunes.
  7. M

Was leaning towards iPod but not a fan of itunes. Thanks for this. I think you have ended my hunt! Have you paired it with a DAC?
  8. M

I understand. But when I am listening to my music, I want to focus on the music. Hence, any way I can be "disconnected" with my music I would prefer.
  9. M

How would you compare it to the topping G5 in terms of imaging and soundstage?
  10. M

I saw this list, I guess I was just wondering if anyone had recommendations from personal use.
  11. M

Thank you for this list, I will go through them.
  12. M

Would be looking into DAPs. So I guess that is a vast selection of non-Android products?
  13. M

Any media player source recommendations to pair this with? Looking to avoid Android & cellphones.
  14. M

Ok, I was looking to power IEMs so not much power needed. I think my search continues as I have the same requirements as OP.
Top Bottom