Recent content by moodysky

1. M

New MP3 player of amp for headphones ?

I'm not sure I understand the question but I used to connect my ATH M50 to the Fiio. I don't use Bluetooth and I've never used the unbalanced output since I don't have headphones for this. I don't listen to music from streaming platforms, just from FLAC files on a SD card put into the Fiio...
  2. M

I'm sorry I haven't been clear : it is not my headphone jack which is damage but the input socket of my Fiio X3. Ok, so all I've read makes me wonder : wouldn't it be a better option to invest in a DAC/amp that would be plugged into a phone rather than buying a whole new mp3 player ? I guess...
  3. M

Thanks for your help twsecrest. Could you please explain me why it wouldn't be a good idea ? I wanna be sure I understand. I do use low impedence headphones (ATH M50) but the socket of my Fiio X3 is broken, that's why I've been looking for an alternative solution.
  4. M

Hi everyone The jack input of my Fiio Mark 3 being broken, I've been thinking about buying a new player (Sony NW A105 or Hiby R3 Pro Saber), but after reading different articles (some of them contradictory) I'm now wondering about the usefulness of a headphone amp (this one actually ...
Top Bottom