Recent content by Montezuma

1. M

Best dongles out there for HD600?

What about balanced to balanced? My HD600 cables has a 2.5mm connector. Can I add 4.4mm adapter to it and connect into a balanced amp?
  2. M

Awesome. Do you know if running a balanced 2.5mm-4.4mm will be of any issue? Or even 3.5mm to 4.4mm? I want to buy the Balanced variant and get its benefits, while also having the possibility to use my current gear with 2.5mm and 3.5mm cables.
  3. M

Moondrop Dawn looks interesting. Anybody know if it performs well?
  4. M

Dingle Dangle Apple Dongle

Are all CS43131 created equal? This JCALLY JM20 is pretty affordable...
  5. M

Already unavailable again... Strangely enough, I got this response from them, when I emailed them about availability, right before I saw that it was in stock:
  6. M

In that case, I'll just order one on Amazon. I see it's back up, for $40. Worth it at that performance in such a small package. https://www.amazon.com/UGREEN-3-5mm-Audio-Adapter-Headphone/dp/B08NVRV6G9
  7. M

Am I reading the charts right? It shows about 90mw at 32ohms, whereas UGREEN themselves officially rate it at 31mw at 32ohms.
  8. M

I've imported the US version. It's still not as loud as I want it on my HD600 and R70X (the latter after EQing it), when plugged into a PC.
  9. M

It's a bit too big unfortunately, and also $100+. At that point, I might as well get the 9038D or Quidelex 5K for the same price.
  10. M

Any way to make it so I control the volume through software only?
  11. M

https://www.amazon.com/TempoTec-Sonata-HD-PRO-Android/dp/B084YX4MZD This one?
  12. M

I love using my Apple dongle as a DAC/Amp, but the problem is that it's barely able to drive my HD600 (still a bit less than what I want), and it's also more or less unusable on Android devices. Does anybody know of a good dongle-sized alternative to it that can drive output a bit more power...
Top Bottom