Recent content by MonolithGuy

1. M

Monoprice Encore B6 Bookshelf Review (by Erin)

@gmoney One never knows what we will do...or what I will do. ;)
  2. M

Subwoofer Comparison

These wont get any cheaper as the days go on either!
  3. M

Subwoofer Comparison

We are. Piano black of the 10, 12, and 15 V2 are on the way!
  4. M

Subwoofer Comparison

We did measure more output across the frequency range of around 0.7db to 1.2db on the V2 subs versus the V1 subs. However, I felt this is within the variance of measuring on different equipment on different days, so I posted the measurements for the V1 subwoofers as to not overpromise anything...
  5. M

Subwoofer Comparison

It was all about demand. The sealed just didn't sell in enough numbers to keep around. I assume it's because you can make our ported subwoofers sealed by using the port plugs, and no one really cared enough that the sealed subwoofers were smaller.
  6. M

Monoprice Monolith 10, 12 and 15-inch Subwoofer Review

Nope. Went straight from my warehouse to Erin. I'm sure he can vouch they had never been opened before.
  7. M

Monoprice Liquid Spark DAC by Alex Cavalli Review

Early word is a year delay. No planning circumvents that.
  8. M

Monoprice Liquid Spark DAC by Alex Cavalli Review

I think I had to get a shot of penicillin for that once. ;)
  9. M

Monoprice HTP-1 Home Theater Processor Review

It's obviously a grand conspiracy and I want only the owners to understand all the HTP-1 secrets. ;) We should have the online manual updated and sometime in October. As I've stated before, the manual and help guides that are built into the HTP-1 interface are fully up to date. .
  10. M

Unfortunately, we have been adding too many features to keep it up to date. We will publish a newone in October, that will need to be updated once DTS X Pro gets added, etc. The good thing is the manual that's built into the unit is up to date with all the latest information.
  11. M

You use 1.6V. Same setting for RCA or XLR input.
  12. M

Monoprice Monolith THX 887 Balance Headphone Amp: New Champ?

Just an FYI, they will not appear on Newegg.com, or any other marketplace any time soon.
Top Bottom