Recent content by Modey2222

1. M

sennheiser HD560s with Topping MX3 and Asus on board Audio

i considered it first but reviews are mixed and the DAC dies easily
  2. M

i don't know about that the old mother board had Creative audio amp and it was definitely better and louder but the new mother board with S1220 Codec from ASUS is not loud but more clearer and has a little distortion from the left ear probably noise from the motherboard what do you think?
  3. M

my mother board can handle to 120dB but with my HD558 i hear some distortion on the left ear cup for some reason thats why i wanted to upgrade my headphones but considering that it is not available in my country HD560s and the Topping MX3 must be bought from outside i have to make the choice...
  4. M

Thank you looking for an answer from your personal experience i don't know what difference will it make if i use my on board sound or a DAC/AMP that is why i opened this thread
  5. M

can the thread be moved or must i open another thread in the headphone forum
  6. M

Hi Everyone, i want your advice with something i'm considering sennheiser HD560s but i don't know if my on board Audio will be enough though to make the sound clean through the headphones Asus ROG crosshair VIII with their SupremeFX S1220 CODEC...
Top Bottom