Recent content by mng

1. M

SMSL SU-8 Version 2 Balanced DAC

I've just bought one of these in the UK from Amazon, to supplement my Cyrus CDi to Monolith 887, I can confirm the version as V1.6 and it's better than the dac in the CDi, a cheap upgrade and very pleased with it considering it's an old design ( I wanted the balanced out and non usb powered) I'm...
  2. M

Topping A90 Headphone Amplifier Review

These are the RCA's, I think they are pretty well shielded and don't go anywhere near the power leads to the amp & CD player, just worried that buying it might be a waste of time and just get a single ended better amp. the thing is the price really attracts me, my Lehmann cost £695 and then...
  3. M

Oh, thats very interesting, I didn't realise a converter existed, only the C/A have massive benefits for signal transmission, I used all their cables in my lounge set up, and I have a digital reference Co-ax lead, just wanted to eliminate the "New" dac and XLR leads if possible, thank you for...
  4. M

Hi, new member, and very old school, asking for some advice, I'm contemplating buying the A90, as I've moved and cannot use my lounge set up, so I will be using just a Cyrus CDi as a source via Clearer audio silverline optimus RCA leads 0.5md, (£595) and am worried that some posts say there...
Top Bottom