Recent content by MMeirolas

1. M

Search for "Endgame"? (the bad bad word) :)

Thanks a lot, Didn't know about this concept, but looks promising. I'll look for a crossfeed app for Android. EQ gave my 6XX a new life, so i am not sure if spending 1000€ on the RME would improve the sound much compared to my LG V40... Maybe i can try it out first befor commiting Cheers
  2. M

Thanks a lot Sadly i don't have the space for a Speaker setup. Have to stick to Headphones/Earphones Cheers
  3. M

No problem :) Is your Mobile as good as your Desktop experience?
  4. M

Hey there, good to know that you managed to PEQ your 6XX :) I managed to do it on Android using Wavelet and SoundID. Improvement is there no question, the only issue is that it works for Spotify, not for USBAPP/Tidal... Which is the source i usw the most... Do you have a way of doing that? I...
  5. M

Dan Clark Stealth Review (State of the Art Headphone)

Yeah... You're probably right. I would never spend that amount of money on a Headphone. Still, Carbon and Magnesium are more expensive than Plastic... Although not so much more that it would reflect a 4000$ price Tag ;) The Beyer are well build, and you can repair them if you need to. Was...
  6. M

Dan Clark Stealth Review (State of the Art Headphone)

As a total noob i find this audiophilia World terribly amusing and fascinating: Page 1: Stealth measures and sound amazing. An example for other brands. Page 85: the 150€ Beyer Plastic 880 sounds waaaaay better than the Stealth :D
  7. M

New rock bands

Which amp do you own? :)
  8. M

Hey, According to a loooooot of people the ADI 2 is not enough for that Hifiman :/ I have applied the Wavelet 6XX preset and improvement was immediate. Will look into AMIR's settings and the other stuff. Thanks a lot :)
  9. M

Actually i learned about Wavelet a few minutes ago and applied the HD6XX setting. Imediate improvement in SQ. Amazing... Is there a way to improve it even further, or is this presst already great? Cheers
  10. M

Thanks for your reply Yeah, Hifiman seems to be kind of a lottery :/ With Sennheiser i won't have any trouble finding replacement parts if anything happens. My 6XX are already 3 years old and top notch, only the pads had to be replaced. And i should be able to demo them here somewhere :)...
  11. M

So i read practically the complete Hifiman HE6Se V2 Thread. What i found was: - needs a nuclear power plant to power them - had to return 2 defect units - sounds amazing I am torn apart now, since even the ADI 2 isn't powerful enough to power them. I don't want to risk a unfriendly vendor not...
  12. M

Glad you found your Endgame Desktop :) You are right: ROI is important for me as well. If i can be happy spending 1500€ why should i spend 2500€... Makes no sense. Yeah, all the MQA-Hype is vanishing for me pretty fast too. Most of the times i really don't hear a difference between Tidal Hifi+...
  13. M

Let me know what you think ;)
  14. M

True... Didn't think about that :/ I'll read here at ASR and see if there are some being sold where i live. Thanks for the hint :)
Top Bottom