Recent content by Mitchell

1. Mitchell

significant noise coming from inside the amplifier Loxjie A30, Topping PA3s

nevermind, i sent the damn thing back. So my Definitive Tech SM55's are too difficult of a load for the A30, fine.
  2. Mitchell

I'm trying to find inductors similar to those for sale in the US. I hardly even understand inductors. Do the specs on the inductor matter, will the wrong ones affect the audio signal?
  3. Mitchell

I sent back the topping PA3s thinking I had gotten a bad one ... this amplifier, a different make and model Loxjie A30 is doing the same thing.. I know i need to investigate the wall outlet ground connection. seems to be the only answer. any one had similar experience? this noise is coming...
  4. Mitchell

Planning to upgrade the, umm, "stack" ?

It was the grounds, as SIY stated I have amp on it's own wall plug now, there's no audible noise now. I feel dumb but having replaced all my hardware over it would have been measurably dumber. Thanks SIY, I'll now refer to the quote beneath your posts. :facepalm:
  5. Mitchell

Interesting. I will still expect there to be a significant improvement in noise filtering from SI-275 to A500. With the gain middled on the A500 there begins to be an audible buzz from the computer. That's the biggest gripe with it. as far as I know that could also be the DAC's fault
  6. Mitchell

ahhh so there is a difference! that's embarrassing :facepalm:
  7. Mitchell

Also I use Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro (250 ohms) for intense gaming, and more analytical listening.
  8. Mitchell

Why have I not discovered this forum earlier? what a wonderful community. Anyhow, I've grown tired of my current amplifier, (Behringer A500) I have had for a very long time - gifted to me nearly 10 years ago by my father. February 15, 2016 purchased a Micca OriGen High Resolution USB DAC and...
Top Bottom