Recent content by mitasr

1. M

Hypex NC or Purifi in a 2.1 system

Do you think that the DAS250NC alone is better than DO100+MPAS250NC? I mean does it have HPF ?
  2. M

I saw that Audiophonics has the DA-S250NC Class D Integrated Amplifier NCore NC252MP DAC which has a RCA output that can connect to an active subwoofer. The only thing is it has a DAC integrated which I don’t need since I’ve already had the Smsl DO100. Can I bypass this integrated DAC if use...
  3. M

Actually thinking back now, if I decide the run full range to the mains then there would be some overlap between the woofers of the Elac and the sub, right?
  4. M

One more: Does the NC250 a little overkill for the Elac Dbr62?
  5. M

Guess I will have to go with the LPF of the SVS then. What available amps then?
  6. M

My current setup is: SMSL A300, SMSL DO100, Wiim Mini, Elac Debut Dbr62, Svs-SB1000 Pro. I’d like to change the A300 with a Hypex NC or Purifi amp with a sub out to drive a 2.1 system. What choice do I have?
  7. M

SMSL DO100 Review (Stereo DAC)

I connect my Wiim Mini to the DO100, shall I enable the “Fixed Volume Output” on the Wiim (volume max at 100)? and the volume of the DAC at 99 too?
  8. M

How about the “Fixed volume output” on the Wiim Mini, do you guys enable it ?
  9. M

Thank you and why’s that?
  10. M

I just got this DAC and the SMSL A300. How do you recommend the use of volume controls on the DO100 and the A300? Should I turn the volume of the DAC to max and play with the one of the amplifier?
  11. M

Passive speakers with Topping PA5

Based on all your recommendations, my choice is narrowed down to: - SMSL A300 - SMSL SU-9N or Topping DX3 Pro+ - ELAC DBR62 I still don’t know which of the SMSL SU9N or the Topping DX3 Pro+ is better for this configuration.
  12. M

Thank you. Is this one you’re talking about? https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/power-amplifier/audiophonics-mpa-s125nc-rca-stereo-class-d-power-amplifier-ncore-2x125w-4-ohm-p-12756.html
  13. M

Ok so is PA3s a good choice to go with DX3 Pro+ then?
Top Bottom