Recent content by Milioli

1. M

Problems with SMSL SU-9

My SU-9 unit got the screen totaly black when setting the Brightness to minimum. It was really, really hard to change the settings back (using a strong external light) and there is no external reset. Be carefull. Appart from that (and the strange Press C Before First Use remote control), the...
  2. M

What is your ideal integrated amplifier?

Somebody else tought the same at the same time...
  3. M

Sorry @couriouspeter, could be just my engineer's mind, but when I see "ideal" I actually read "utopic, flawless" and maybe even impossible to achieve. I was not thinking about real life, where we need to compromise some of the parameters to improve others. It is a good exercise at least for...
  4. M

Do Fancy Audio Cables Make a Difference? (video)

Again you are upside down on understanding your sources as you are on Amir's explanations. My Noise and Sound Handbook has the same conclusions as all new sources below: https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014/09/sounds-you-cant-hear-can-still-hurt-your-ears...
  5. M

Do Fancy Audio Cables Make a Difference? (video)

Any sound that is not audible by human ears cannot be called Music, even if you want. So even at Harmful levels, Music would not include extreme low frequencies and therefore would be less damaging than other noises, indutrial or not. But if your are not discussing semantics, industrial...
  6. M

I would just add Upgradeable (streammer and dac) and Maintenance Free:cool: And power in Amps in like power in Cars: you may think you don't use it because you never go close to the maximum speed (or volume on the amp), but you already use it for acceleration/overtaking (thats the transients...
Top Bottom