Recent content by mikelangeloz

1. M

Motivo anyone?

Which specs would have liked to see in the product page?
  2. M

Volumio premium users?

Glad I helped. Let us know how it goes, and I really recommend contacting our support in case, Davide will be able to sort things out for you given is involvement in the multiroom feature
  3. M

Volumio premium users?

That's probably not. Especially if you've installed many plugins on it. Plugins are the second most cause of instabilities (after network) as they are developed by third-parties and there are so many combinations of them that our QA is not able to test them extensively. So my suggestion is to...
  4. M

Volumio premium users?

Hi, sorry you've been disappointed. But I have a suggestion to help: PI3 is perfectly fine in terms of CPU power to perform multiroom streaming, but it's let down by its wireless connectivity. Multiroom Streaming (especially on Master's side, aka the sending device) is quite a bandwidth...
  5. M

New Volumio Rivo

Yes. You can get one of those with HDMI (for video) and USB (for touch). All the ones that USB supports, and that are actually viable software-wise. So to name a few: USB CD Player connection (for ripping and playback of CDs), USB Audio input (like a USB phono-stage), USB mass storage (for...
  6. M

New Volumio Rivo

If Amir and this community is interested to put Rivo under test, I would be glad to provide one
  7. M

New Volumio Rivo

Nice to read about Rivo here. I just came in to provide a few clarifications, hoping that they are useful. First, there's not much chatter about it since the official launch and release (with all bells and whistles) is due in September, and we just made a closed sale to our community and...
  8. M

Gustard X26Pro Review (Balanced High-end DAC)

Could you explain a little bit more precisely what do you mean (XMOS in wrong mode does not make lot of sense to me) and if you think there are solutions that can be implemented Volumio's side?
  9. M

Welcome New Members to ASR, introduce yourself here.

Hi everyone!!! Michelangelo from Volumio here. Been a long time lurker of ASR and finally decided to take the leap of faith and join the discussions. Kudos to Amir and everyone involved for creating such a refreshing place for audio nerds, I hope I will contribute positively ;)
Top Bottom