Miiksuli's latest activity

• M
    Miiksuli reacted to etc6849's post in the thread TOPPING EHA5 with Like Like.
    Thanks to @Aokman for his inspiration and advice, along with @kevin gilmore for answering questions. This setup sounds fantastic...
  • M
    Miiksuli replied to the thread TOPPING EHA5.
    I don't really need anything to replace iesl. I can hook every headphone to it and sound comes from speaker taps. But for the curiosity...
  • M
    Miiksuli reacted to etc6849's post in the thread TOPPING EHA5 with Like Like.
    Kevin Gilmore is right about these designs with small transformers. My BHSE has the same output at 20Hz as it does at 10Hz and over...
  • M
    Miiksuli replied to the thread TOPPING EHA5.
    Some people say even Ifi iesl have too small transformers but I hadn't any problems with it what so ever. Only the stators can't handle...
  • M
    @IAtaman Protection kicks in even when gaming. So it's very annoying when u play competitive gaming and suddenly the audio is cut off...
  • M
    @Human Bass Yeah. That I did earlier. I wonder why it's not fixed on this V2.
  • M
    There is something going on this amp. I got Schiit Magni Unity and it does not go to protection mode while listening to heavy bass...
Top Bottom