Recent content by Michal

1. M

Mytek Brooklyn Bridge II Streamer Review

For Mytek, this was done by a team of engineers from Ferrum. I wonder how their proprietary products perform in terms of measurement?
  2. M

Mytek Brooklyn Bridge II Streamer Review

Fortunately, the price is quite high because you don't feel sorry for the rich. Mytek is up to his eyeballs in greed shit. Greedy, hypocritical and corrupt clique of reviewers and marketingers is very strong, that's why we need more people like Amir.
  3. M

Topping LA90 Review (Integrated Amplifier)

I am aware of this, but I cannot afford a high-quality amplifier with such measurements. Could you please write something regarding my questions?
  4. M

Topping LA90 Discrete Amplifier Review

Hi I have a few questions for LA90D owners about how does this amplifier build the sound stage. Where is the beginning of the soundstage - in front of the speaker line, on the speaker line or behind the speaker line? Is the sound detached from the speakers and coming out to the sides? Kind regards
  5. M

Topping LA90 Review (Integrated Amplifier)

Hi If you still have this amplifier or if you no longer have it, maybe you remember its sound character and could help me. How does this amplifier build the sound stage? How deep and wide is the soundstage? Where is the beginning of the soundstage - in front of the speaker line, on the speaker...
  6. M

SONCOZ SGP1 Stereo Amplifier Review

Have you heard this amplifier or are you just theorizing?
  7. M

SONCOZ SGP1 Stereo Amplifier Review

Hi Can you write something about the sound of this amplifier? Have you compared it with other amplifiers? Regards
  8. M

Denon PMA-600NE Integrated Amplifier Review

Accountants rule audio companies now?
  9. M

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

@Eversolo Is there a chance for a substantive response from Eversolo? The silence is more than eloquent.
  10. M

Unfortunately, dealers and various reviewers say something completely different, and the price difference is significant.
  11. M

@mirror88 Does the femtosecond clock in Master version improve playback quality in the case of using DMP-A6 like pure digital transport?
  12. M

Is anyone here from Eversolo?
  13. M

Amazon Basics 4K HDMI Extractor Review

Hi Does the jitter problem you are talking about occur only with simultaneous video and audio transmission or also with audio only transmission? E.g. Will audio playback from Neutron Music Player etc. on Android TV Box via HDMI also have jitter?
  14. M

Amazon Basics 4K HDMI Extractor Review

I am looking for a USB to HDMI extractor based on XMOS chip. Has anyone ever seen something like this.
  15. M

I2S via HDMI pinout wiring.

Earlier I listened smsl sd-9 connected via coax but PC Strawberry Ubuntu connected via HDMI is much better so I would like to try I2S to HDMI. What do you think about smsl sd-9 connection thru special USB to HDMI adapter. Sorry but topping not for me.
Top Bottom