Recent content by metokolev

1. M

Speakers KEF R3 equipment match

Hi @RickyC34 , It's all good man, don't need to apologize! Yes the difference is only 50EUR between balanced and unbalanced so I was going for the balanced flex. So the original plan stays in place - apollon purifi amp, miniDSP Flex balanced DAC, and WiiM pro streamer. All should be around...
  2. M

Thanks @RickyC34! So are you recommending the SHD (one box for dac & streaming) too? I definitely won't be able to tell the difference as I've listened most of my live on active speakers connected to a laptop only. I can get both balanced and unbalanced of the FLEX series, but SHD I only find...
  3. M

Hi @RickyC34, Hope you are feeling better man! I am considering this sub SVS SB-1000pro. The SHD looks great but is double the price of flex balanced (including umik) + wiim pro so knowing that I already overshoot my budget most probably will go with separate box for streaming or wiim pro...
  4. M

Yeah... Anyway, thanks again for suggesting the SHD. I didn't even know for it's existence :D Thank you and appreciate the recommendations!
  5. M

Thank you! I checked now the SHD. It's 1600 EUR in Europe or double the price of minidsp flex + mic umik 1 (809 EUR). The wiim pro streamer is 180 EUR so I think I would go with separate box for streaming considering the price difference. For streaming I would use primarily Qobuz so most...
  6. M

Thank you for the response. Yes, I am considering purify amp, mini dsp flex balanced, wiim pro and SVS 1000 sub. Together with the speakers should hit 4k EUR budget which I believe is a decent setup for the price.
  7. M

@RickyC34, @alex-z ,@HarmonicTHD Gents, sorry to bother you again (hope this will be the last one), but could you please confirm if I am looking at the right optical cable? Also if I get a sub later, should I look for TRS type of cable - DAC OUT (TRS) to Sub (TRS)? Thank you!!!
  8. M

Hi Alex, Happy 2024! Now I had time to check again for the right optical cable (streamer to DAC) on Amazon.de. Is this it...
  9. M

WOW 3 subs. Must sound massive. Enjoy it and happy holidays!
  10. M

Hi @RickyC34, Any impressions on the FLEX?
  11. M

Thank you HarmonicTHD! Will do. Well it seems I am all set then. Thank you all for all the help in selecting the right gear for the speakers!
  12. M

Thank you very much for the quick response Alex! Seems I reversed the OUT/ IN signal. It's OUT Streamer -> IN the DAC (optical from the streamer to DAC), right? Then OUT DAC the signal goes IN the Amp (from the Balanced TRS to the balanced XLR), correct? I am looking at the Balanced only...
  13. M

Hi @alex-z , @RickyC34 , @nygafre Gents can I ask for some help in selecting the connectivity cables. Again I apologize for the stupid question but will be doing this for the first time and want to do it the right way. So, here are my assumptions based on the device features. Streamer to DAC...
  14. M

I will use the sound system with streaming mostly. Thanks for the input ( :
Top Bottom