Recent content by MetaLchesH

1. M

QED Performance Optical Graphite vs. simple $10 KabelDirekt

Thank you very much for your reply. I checked above reviews. "Save your money and buy more music with it." -Amirm. I also believe that the cable quality will not make a big difference in the scenarios where we talk about transmission by light. But the cable industry is pretty proficient at...
  2. M

QED Performance Optical Graphite vs. simple $10 KabelDirekt

I recently tried a very cheap toslink cable I found at home on my DAC. Although I used a high quality Neo by Oyaide brand USB cable, I was positively surprised by the sound I got from the cheap toslink cable. Afterwards, I decided to buy an optical cable of higher quality and, if possible, made...
  3. M

Topping U90 (USB DDC) and HS-01 (USB filter)

I connected a cheap optical toslink cable after your reply. It sounds better than Neo Created by OYAIDE Elec. d+ USB Class B / 2.0 mt cable. I think i will end up buying and expensive toslink cable. (If i can find good one in my country). When i connect speakers via Toslink or USB, there is no...
  4. M

Thank you very much for your reply. You saved my $105 USD :)
  5. M

Hello. I own a Topping DX7s DAC and SMSL SP200 Amp. My entire system is connected to an Online UPS capable of generating a full sine wave. If I buy the Topping HS01 will it have an impact on the overall sound quality?
  6. M

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Thank you very much for your reply. I hear hiss when adjust volume knobb to 10-11 o'clock when i use iems. There is no way I can turn the volume above 9 o'clock. Because 8 o'clock volume provides more than enough power for iems. Also i can adjust volume via DAC's volume knobb. Maybe you are...
  7. M

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Hello friends. I have been using SMSL SP200 amp with Topping DX7s DAC for 2.5 years. I really like its performance for power-hungry headphones. But not sure about sensitive iems. Would you recommend that I get the L30 in addition to the SP200? Best regards.
  8. M

Review and Measurements of SMSL SP200 THX HP Amp

Thanks to Amirm's amazing review and measurements, i have been using this nice amp with Topping DX7s DAC for 2.5 years. I like it's performance a lot on power hungry headphones. But i am not sure about high sensitivity iems. I think it's too powerful an amp for sensitive headphones. Friends...
Top Bottom