Recent content by meleeli

1. M

Ending the Windows Audio Quality Debate

Have tried to follow this guide and subsequent discussion, but I'm unsure about a few things. 1. Does it matter if the preamp is part of eqapo's pre-mix or post-mix? 2. Following on from that. Let's say I have a post-mix EQ profile with a peak gain of -1db. Should I have the pre-mix preamp be...
  2. M

Topping D10s USB DAC and Bridge Review

Anyone know the difference between the pulse transformer in this picture and the Murata 78601/1JC that is in some pictures of the D10s internals? Seems there's some variance between units in this regard.
  3. M

Electrostatic discharge with Topping D10 (and D10s?)

My Topping D10 which I've owned for over three years is extremely sensitive to ESD. Oftentimes standing up from a gas powered chair in certain weather results in the unit resetting - music cuts out momentarily, the relay clicks, and the LED display flickers off and then back on. The original USB...
  4. M

Polarity vs Phase RE: Topping D10, easy way to check and fix.

About Topping D10's polarity issue, I got hung up on "phase" and wasted time on tests like below: youtube.com/watch?time_continue=37&v=kUT6ZhFdLkA https://www.audiocheck.net/audiotests_polaritycheck.php What actually matters is absolute polarity...
  5. M

Review and Measurements of Topping D90 4499DAC

Can you switch between the XLR and RCA out or are they both on all the time? Is there some relay click when you switch?
  6. M

Review and Measurements of Topping D10 DAC

Topping support states they're working on firmware to solve the "USB interference" for the D10, like they did with the D50 and DX7s. Fingers crossed ^^
  7. M

Review and Measurements of RME ADI-2 DAC

Man I don't need all of the features but this is the first and only product I've seen that ticks all of my boxes. Might have to relegate my newly bought D10+Arcam rHead to the office and get one of these..
  8. M

Review and Measurements of Topping D10 DAC

Hi amirm, Can you please do a frequency response/channel balance test?
Top Bottom