Recent content by mechdroid

1. mechdroid

Blues Essentials?

Mike Zito Albert Castiglia John Nemeth Samantha Fish Ronnie Earl James Montgomery
  2. mechdroid

Artists You Have Discovered Lately

Brandon "Taz" Niederauer with Mat Godfrey on rhythm guitar, Matthew Fox on bass, and Kendall Lentz on drums.
  3. mechdroid

Hifiman HE400SE Review (Headphone)

Yes, it's mostly the magnets. You know the "stealth" magnets. I don't find the weight objectionable.
  4. mechdroid

Unclear, never tried that style headband. My 400SE's are set so you can see 2.5 dimples (detents) on the inside of the headband. Small head.
  5. mechdroid

I removed it after a week. I thought of leaving it on because it did then resemble a Sennheiser headband. Some folks work the headband like kneading dough. I softens up the foam rubber. The Velcro was about 1/4" wide.
  6. mechdroid

I tightly wrapped a Velcro cable tie around the center of the headband and left it like that for about a week. It seems pretty comfy now.
  7. mechdroid

Artists You Have Discovered Lately

Newen Afro Beat
  8. mechdroid

Favorite Drummers

Just went to his show last week. Going strong as ever!
  9. mechdroid

I've found solderdudes EQ advice is spot on with a minimum of filters to get great sound. I understand the Harmon curve but I don't follow it. A lot of headphones just don't need the bass boost (for me) and some that do can't handle it. I like the original signal as unmolested as possible YMMV.
Top Bottom